Will Tatton established Will Tatton Architecture in order to inspire the creativity and satisfaction that good architecture can bring to our lives. Will is always enthusiastic and motivated to find the essence of a site, its outlook and potential, and to match this carefully with the client's special requirements.
The New Zealand landscape and its relaxed outdoor lifestyle are influences Will is passionate about bringing into his work. He has developed processes of communication, which are tried and true, and he is dedicated to making design enjoyable.
We are committed to:
- Listening to your wants and discovering your needs
- Making the design process easy and enjoyable
- Explaining our process all the way through the project
- Working with you as a team in a collaborative way
- Keeping you informed of progress
- Making ourselves accessible
- Keeping to deadlines
- Letting you know in advance what we are going to do
- Avoiding confusing jargon
- Documenting our activities
- Notifying you promptly of changes in scope
- Being helpful - above and beyond the specifics of your project
We always endeavor to ensure you receive great value for money, also that you feel valued throughout the design process and always know what is happening on your project.
WTA have moved office!
In an exciting development in our design evolution we are now a flexible office. We have responded to Covid19 by working safe at home. We work from Will’s home in Mt Maunganui, our own homes, and on clients sites.
Our newly developed Zoom communication systems mean we can custom design better than ever with share-screen and walking you through 3D virtual spaces in your own home.
We currently have five new exciting waterfront houses in progress and are always looking for more houses to design on interesting sites.
We love to work closely with the people who will be living in the spaces we design, creating their home, and to be creative on great pieces of land.
We endeavor to be creators of liveable and exciting structures and spaces that stimulate the senses and energise and reflect the soul.
The Mount is a great place to work and play and we love it!